Thursday, August 31, 2006

Mappers mod Level 4

Ok Level 4 is officially completed. I have play tested, made changes and play tested again. It's a pretty good level, hard and also a level that no one could just run through, this level will have a 'par time' of 8 to 10 minutes I would say, and the best thing is that it's not all that mazey, there's no way you could get lost. Quite a few tough battles, but this level is the one before the boss so it's meant to be challenging. I really think people are going to enjoy playing it. Anyway, here's the screenshot I promised.


Episode 3 Level 4

I just counted how many mods I've collected, very surprised to see the number at 591! I'm sure there's mods out there that have been released that I don't have either.

If there is any doubt that Chris Chokan is the master when it comes to the Wolfenstein code, then in my eyes after having a look at 'Weird 33' today there is no doubt. Chris released this in 2003 and made the mod in 1 day!. It has some of the most bizarre things you've ever seen in a Wolf mod. Here's a run down of some of the features;

Episode 1 - All the walls are skinny!

Episode 2 - Everything moves, plus you start with 312,508 treasure.

Episode 3 - BJ moves by himself, you can speed up and turn

Episode 4 - BJ moves by himself and then all of a sudden your points jusat start to add by themselves

Episode 5 - All the sprites are moving

Episode 6 - All the walls are fat plus you use different items as weapons.

I'm sure there's plenty of other things that are in the game that I didn't discover. My favorite is your 'receipt' when you use the 'MLI' cheat! I highly recommend that you check this out just for the entertainment factor. It's a bit hard to find but if you look hard, you'll come across it.

No comments:

Post a Comment