Tuesday, August 29, 2006

TELSTRA SUX!!!

Haven't been able to update for a couple of days as my service provider (Telstra) switched off my ADSL for NO reason. I get home from work on Sunday and it was switched off, so I called the tech support line. The guy on the phone says yes 'It was switched off yesterday but there is no reason listed at all why. Usually if it's for non-payment of your account it lists it here, but there's nothing written'. My respone 'Then turn the god damn thing back on!'. He tells me he can't and that only the connections team can and they only work from 8am-5pm Monday-Friday! So I had to wait until the next day for them so I could get my damn ADSL switched back on.

Damn did I crack it with the guy when I got through to connections the next day, he still couldn't give me a reason why they had switched it off. I had signed a 2 year contract with them and am only in the 3rd month, I asked him If 'Telstra wanted to break the contract that I signed?', he quickly answered 'No, No, not at all!' so, I asked what he was going to do about it because this is not acceptable, so he gave me $50 credit on my bill! Score.

Anyway, started level 4 today, yeah, i know I haven't done level 3 yet, but got a good idea for 4 so started that instead. I'm really liking the layout, mainly red walls. Its a map that fills the whole area so may takle a couple of days to get it all right. I will post a screenshot here only when it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment