Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Blah, blah, blah

I have finished my University work for a while now, which is good. I have this week of school and then two weeks break, so I'm study free for at least 3 weeks. I am moving house in the 3rd week so that will take up some time but otherwise the rest should be spent on Wolf and whatever other day-to-day crap I have to do. I've got 3 levels of the mappers exe to do and about 10 levels of EFCH to finish off, which I have no motivation to do, I might just cut it back 10 levels and release it anyway, i'll think about it and see what I can do. I want to release it, it really is incomplete but I don't want all the hard work I did to go to waste either. I'll see what I can do, it might just pop up on the Dome soon!

I will try starting the secret level for the mappers exe today to I think, i'm going to go with a steel wall and brick kinda look, I might try to make this level a bit more complicated. I had a look at some of the other levels made for the exe and they are really tight, involved levels, starting to think that my open, challenging levels may not be up to the others standard. I think part of the problem is that I usually play and test all of my levels with the machinegun, while I think a lot of guys play with the Chain gun, which means that they should be able to just mow their way through my levels quite easy. I should think about this a bit more when making levels. I think i'll go back and make the 4 completed levels for the exe a bit harder to try to match up to the difficulty of the other mappers levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment