Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Stuck in coding hell

Coding sucks when you can't things to work properly. I have tried for the 2nd time to code the textured ceiling/floors changes in and it's not working correctly. I'm not getting an error message but I'm not getting textured ceilings or floors either. I'm using a modified memory booster source code tht Chris Chokan created but he is unable to offer any assistance on helping me out with the issue, thats his perogative I guess. He did advise me not to use the code though which is a bugger because I dont really want to start again, again. I don't want to be a quitter and just pack it in either though, which i'm awfully tempted to do at the moment.

I'll have a think about what I can do, might even have a look at the first coding effort I had and see if I can fix that. meh....

No comments:

Post a Comment