Saturday, October 28, 2006

Stuff

Well it seems that the forum had a spammer on Friday. I just don't understand why someone does this sort of thing. From what is told it is possible that it was somone that has been on the forum for a long time but was disciplined (And rightfully) for posting something that clearly broke the forum rules. Now I'm not pointing fingers at anyone but in all honesty how stupid is this? Can't you just say 'OK, I made a stupid mistake, apologise and continue on?' why resort to something like this that affects other peoples enjoyment of something? And the dumbest thing was that for all you attempts to screw things up, the moderators had everything back to normal in about 30 minutes. Woo hoo, half an hour of fun and now you name is in disgrace and your banned for life, was it really worth it moron? Even if it wasnt the person who some think it may be then whoever it was, just get a life idiot. Just my 2 cents...

I have successfully managed to install the textured ceiling/floor's but the graphics are all screwed up, I have no idea why this has happened. I have been over the code and over it and it is precise. I am using a code that has no other changes except for some space saving stuff and none of that should affect it. Here's a screenshot to show you what I mean.


The wall that I have used is the same eagle picture that you can see on the wall in the centre of the room. As you can see thew colours seem to have distorted for some reason. Now while it looks pretty funky, it won't when I put my own designed textures in and certainly will interfere in me obtaining the affect i'm after. If anyone knows how to fix this then please comment in the 'textured ceiling/floor' thread that I have posted this in on the forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment