Thursday, October 21, 2010

October 2010 Update

I've spent the last couple of days doing the Par times for SonderKommando: Revolt plus fixing some other minor things I've come across while playing through the levels. Par times are taking a very long time as we are contemplating doing an additional function when it comes to these that I can't really talk about at this time but will be something that will give players an extra challenge if it's included.

Here's a couple of new Sonder screenshots;

I think one of these may have appeared before but I'm not sure. Don't take too much notice of the Area (Level) numbers as they aren't accurate for the final release, they are in a random order for testing purposes.

The only other thing I've been doing is watching Balames87 YouTube videos that he has done of Spear of Destiny: Reloaded. The videos are a lot of fun and really show the best way to get through the levels safely and with 100% of everything.

I'd love it Balames could do SonderKommando: Revolt once it's been released! :)

If you want a good laugh then check out his commentary on his StoneKeep videos!

Until next time, keep Wolfing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment