Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Level 5 Exclusive screenshot

Here is an exclusive screenshot from Level 5 of the Mappers exe that I am working on. The other shots, first published here, have been put on the DieHard Wolfers thread relating to the Mappers exe mod so I thought I would put a shot here just for people that visit here to see. it shows a lot more than the previous shot but still goes no where near showing all the nasty traps and fun waiting those who are to play!

Episode 3 Level 5

I have started to map the secret level for Episode 3. It is going to be a tight twisting kind of level with lots of bad guys and heaps of treasure and probably quite a few secret rooms. It will hopefully be finished by the end of the weekend. I am in the middle of packing to move house at the moment so the posts here will continue to be a little sporadic until after I've moved but I'll do my best to keep everyone updated. I'll post a screenshot as usual when the level is completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment