Monday, October 25, 2010

More screenshots and weekly update.

I've spent most of my Wolf time over the last week working on Par times for SonderKommand: Revolt and with placing some more items into the levels for a particular NEW feature that no one will have seen before which I can not reveal here. This will be a fun feature and add a lot more interest in searching through the levels. I've also managed to fix another couple of minor mapping errors I've found while doing the Par times so I'd be shocked if there still anything incorrect in any of the levels, although I didn't think there would be this time around either!

Here's a couple more new screenshots from Sonder, I think these might have been posted elsewhere by now or will be very soon.

From what I hear, the DHW SDL mapset is coming along nicely as well with at least half the 60 maps done already from the various mappers. I'll be working on mine as soon as I get these Par times finally worked out for Sonder. It's been such a long time since I mapped for the original set so it's going to be interesting how restrictive I'm going to find it after only mapping for Sonder for the last 2 years with almost unlimited numbers of spots for things.

Balames87 has finished his YouTube videos for Spear of Destiny: Reloaded. If you haven't had a chance to catch them I can strongly recommend you check them out. Hopefully Balames also does some other Wolf mods soon as well.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment