Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Update: Mid November

Hi Everyone, I'm having problems with Blogger showing the draft date rather than the post date on some of my recent posts. I pre-wrote my last 2 posts on the date they are showing but didn't post them until days later, as soon as I can work out how to change the post dates, if I can, to be accurate I will update them. EDIT - Worked it out, posts have been updated, Thanks Google!

Balames87 is doing a YouTube poll asking for people to vote on which Wolf 3d mod he will do a walkthrough on next. The 4 options are;
Revival of Memories SDL by Brian E. Lowe
Absence SDL by Havoc
Spear End of Destiny by AReyeP & MCS
Project Eisenritter by WSJ EDIT - I incorrectly labeled and linked the wrong mod here, my apologies to anyone that downloaded the incorrect mod and to WSJ for the error.

If you haven't played any of these, and would like to have a go at any of them, then you can click on the title of each above to download the mod.



To vote you need to send Balames87 a message through YouTube. He will accept submissions up until Saturday 20th November and will then start with whichever mod wins. The only proviso to voting is that you need to subscribe to Balames87's YouTube channel, which will involve registering at YouTube yourself. I'll keep which one I voted for secret for now!

I'm posting this because I have really enjoyed Balames Wolf 3d walkthrough's and I feel that the more views and subscribers he gets the more likely he is to keep on doing them!

SonderKommando: Revolt has been progressing extremely well the last couple of weeks and is nearing completion at a rapid rate. It looks like we'll be doing a teaser video that will come out soon that will appear both on YouTube as well as here.

Havoc is finishing off coding while the rest of us do some other minor things including Par times and some minor graphical updates. Havoc has been an enormous help in getting Sonder to the finish line and we greatly appreciate him setting aside his own projects while he helps us out. I've added a link to Havoc's website, which contains news about his mod releases as well as a level editor he has been working on, in the links section on the right of this page, or you can access it HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment