Friday, December 29, 2006

Merry Christmas

Ok, I have been working on finishing off the DHW mappers exe this week. I've finished a one full level and am half way through another. I'll post a couple of screenshots here probably tomorrow of the levels.

Cathedral is at a standstill at the moment, i'm stuck on one small detail in the directional sprites tutorial. That will hopefully be finished soon, then I can get onto mapping.

I would like to finish off EFCH first but that's still got 10 maps left to go on it and they seem to take up a lot of time to make them.

I have been flat out beta testing thomas ATAW3D. It's a brilliant mod but has huge levels. it takes me about 30 minutes plus to get through a level finding 100% of everything and covering every inch of it. Unfortunately with the mod being 70 levels thats a lot of time I just don't have, what with working so much.

Merry Christmas to all and a safe and happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment