Friday, December 23, 2011

My absense plus Christmas & New Year wishes!

As you may have noticed, I have not posted on this blog for several months now. I have been hooked into mainly testing Doom projects, work, and college, which has used up most of my time. But I'd like to pop in for the holidays and say that I am still a fan of Wolfenstein 3D, just like all the other old first person shooters. And I'm sure there will come a time, sooner or later, where I return to being more active on this blog. Just recently, I've started playing games in multiplayer modes. While Wolfenstein 3D doesn't support this, Doom does, and it can be a very enjoyable experience, albeit in a different sort of way. But there multiple Wolfenstein mods released just this year that I want to be sure I play sooner or later - Spear Resurrection 10-year and DHW SDL Mapset being the top two.

In the meantime, I'd like to wish a merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all! I hope I find time to come back to Wolfenstein in 2012, I hope it's a good year as the game turns two decades old. Hard to believe it's been nearly two decades since ID Software started the revolution, but that's how time flies!

So here I sign off, but I hope I can become more productive with Wolfenstein in 2012, and sincerely hope it turns out to be a good year for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment